Friday, April 3, 2009

Twins update

Hallie and Mikayla are crawling eveywhere and trying to walk! They are partners in crime even though they don't know that it is bad yet. They are both very busy and love to go on adventures together around our house. Hallie likes to shut doors and so they usually end up trapped in a room crying and someone has to go save them. We finally are to the point that we can put barretts in their hair! There are also some pictures of them invading my purse and they found the credit card to which their dad just said "oh no!" I've found what's cuter than a baby...it's two!




















































































2 comments:

Jessica said...

Very CUTE!

Amy said...

They are totally adorable! I'm not sure how you keep up with them. I think I need some advice. I don't even have twins and I'm having a hard time with 2 kids. What's your secret?